Monday, June 16, 2008

Thunderstruck!

So, have you ever looked at someone’s profile picture and thought..“Wow..that’s amazing..I wonder how they did that?”.

Me too.

So I decided to get a professional SL picture taken.

I pulled out my cell phone and called BrookeMaree Gossipgirl and asked her for some help with the matter.

You see, Brooke owns Thunderstruck – a photography studio.

And in her usual cheerful form, she was kind enough to take me in and help me out.

So while she set up shop, using my idea of “post-party” as the picture theme, I wandered her store. The sample pictures were amazing. Great poses..lighting..theme..the whole nine. I couldn’t believe these were even avis being photographed.

I got so excited just WAITING, when the time came, I was bubbling over to see the results.

And I sincerely encourage you to visit her store (the LM is in my picks) and get your own pic done. You won’t be sorry – I definitely wasn’t! I even plan on going back for some more.

If you have any questions, IM me! I’ll be more than happy to help you out. She’s even given me her pricing list, so I can send that to you as well. She’s a great photographer and a doll to work with. And if you ever have a few spare moments? She’s a damn good DJ too.

So I just wanted to share with you the two pics she did for me.

Thanks, Brooke!





No comments: