Thursday, March 26, 2009

My Days....and Nights.....

So..I was doing my usual thing at the Savoy..piano dancing and having fun on a late Saturday night. Very late...



When I decided to visit Bev. BUT! On the drive over, my car stalled. I tried to push it..but I couldn't move it.



So I called Bev on my cell, and she drove over to come and get me. What a friend!



So we waited for AAA to come and tow my car, and posed for a few great snapshots. Oddly enough, we've been asked to be the new AAA models. :)



So the next day, I woke up and found out dinosaurs were alive and well in my backyard! I had a great conversation with this guy. I named him Walter.



Then I tried to talk to this guy - I named him Marty. But Marty..was not as nice as Walter.



For obvious reasons..he and I won't ever speak again.



So, I ran away from him and I met up with Nessie. She gave me a ride in the water and we had a long talk. She's really misunderstood..not a monster at all.



So I decided to sky dive my way home. Felt like old times, I think.



It was a really busy time. :) But lots of fun!

Hope you had a great day too!


XOXO,
B

3 comments:

wtchy said...

Great pictures Blissie!

Yordie Sands said...

Blissie, I love this! The story, the pictures, everything! Yay!

Parker said...

You are quite the yarn spinner. Love it.