Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Salon Thoughts....

So..

I'm sitting in the chair getting my color touched up before my trip.

Work's hellish - battling co-works..and I can't keep the peace anymore.

I've cancelled on lunch with my best friend three times now.

And here I sit..in my own personal oasis.

Exhausted..beat up..worn down..burned out..whatever you want to call it.

I'm on the verge of running off into the sunset with a tent and living in Central Park.

I make people edgy now. Just my presence makes people edgy! I dunno why.

I dunno much now.

Just that I need this vacation.



B

2 comments:

Joonie said...

You will be missed...but have an awesome time. Don't think of anything or anyone but YOU! You can always pick up where you left off when you return...if you want to. ;)

Big hugs. You don't make me edgy..but that's not saying a lot! LMAO!

JJ

Parker said...

Yes, it does sound like you need a vacation. You go and enjoy yourself and get refreshed, renewed and revitalized.

You deserve to be pampered.