Thursday, May 14, 2009

Totally Random Pics..

So I went to work (at the record store), and had a super long day.




I met Moo for dinner - sushi and wine.




Then Bev met me for ice cream..




Then Bev came over and we played video games. PAC-MAN RULES!




Then Joonie stopped by and we......didn't do much but look REALLY sexy - but you know, while it comes easy for us, some people in SL struggle with it daily!




Then I laid down and had a snack while watching..Criminal Minds..mmm..Shemar Moore..mmmm..




Then I just hung out alone a little - which was cool. Reaching for the stars is always a good way to pass the time.




Then Bev had some super important news to tell me! OMG! :) Kidding.




Then Nina and I went shopping..until we couldn't walk in our pretty shoes anymore. So we collapsed with our bags.

Whew.


All in all, it was a good day.

:)


XOXO,
B

No comments: