Tuesday, June 23, 2009

I Gotta Feelin'.......

Can I just say..the summer rocks?

I mean, what's not to love about the summer?

It's warm, there are parties everywhere - life feels pretty damn good in the summer.

There's outdoor dinner at Caliente, drinks at Gansevoort, sunbathing topless in WH by the pool. :) What's NOT to love about the summer?

But the best part of the summer is just the sense of adventure and fun that wraps around you.

This summer, we're taking a trip to Boston - hopefully to see a game in Fenway Park for the first time. Maybe sneak in some Mike's Pastry and 1154 Lill Studio? :) A girl can dream, right?

So, I encourage you all to go out and enjoy the summer. Enjoy these lazy days before the sun vanishes into the snow again and the ice freezes over the pool. :)

And just a side note..

Summer love is great too. :) Everything feels better in the summer, I think. So go out, find yourself some RL love if you haven't got some, and some SL love. Grab a frozen drink, some great beach reads and RELAX. That's what I'm aiming for this summer.

SO! After this little "I Love Summer" post, I leave you with an excerpt from the new Black Eyed Peas Song, "I Gotta Feeling".

"I gotta feeling that tonight's gonna be a good night
That tonight's gonna be a good night
That tonight's gonna be a good good night

Tonight's the night night
Let's live it up
I got my money
Let's spend it up

Go out and smash it
Like Oh My God
Jump off that sofa
Let's get get OFF

I know that we'll have a ball
If we get down
And go out
And just lose it all

I feel stressed out
I wanna let it go
Let's go way out spaced out
And losing all control"


XOXO,
B

1 comment:

Parker said...

I'm a summer gal, so how can I not like this post. I hope all your summer dreams come true. You deserve it.