Sunday, November 22, 2009

Oh..Fudge..

Well, I've fallen into a blog RUT.

Not that I don't have anything to say..I always have a lot to say.

But..

It's just that I'm at this point in my SLife..where I guess.....

How do I say this..

I'm kinda happy.

Lame, I know! I feel like I'm walking on ICE. LOL

:) But I'm kinda happy just..doing what I do now. Finding my way back to old places..and finding my way into new places.

I'm doing well.

My friends are doing well.

Connected is doing well.

I had a shitstorm of ideas today..and I'm excited to work on new things. Planning charity events for December and parties. Helping random folks just.....because I can.

So my blog suffers a little bit.

I know you all understand.

The last few months...well they were really super shitty for me. And getting back on my feet took time and a lot of re-evaluating.

These days I log Blissie in and kinda walk away. Snuggle up on the couch with Mr. RL and.....it's like having the best of both worlds in a way.

If you'd asked me a year ago where I would be today..I don't think I could have imagined any of this in a million years. But..here we all are. Home again.

:) I like it.

I love my SL friends, and if anyone's short on some Blissie lovin', know that it's because I'm wrapped up in me these days. But I still love you. :)

I'll be home next weekend..(actually here when Blissie is logged in!) and I'll catch up on blogs and on everything. I promise.



:) A little early Thanksgiving appreciation. I *am* thankful for everything - the good and the bad. I am thankful for the people that have made me a better person..made me stronger, made me softer, made me whole. :) I love my little SL family and I wouldn't trade you fuckers for anything - not even custom made Moody's. *nods* That's some serious love, yo.

Hehehe.


XOXO,
B

No comments: