Sunday, December 2, 2012

Holiday Gift Guiding

I'd love to do something like.."One Gift Suggestion a Day" for my blog, but I can't find the time to sew the button back onto my winter coat, let along blog every day.

SO!

Here's a few quick things that I think are super cute and affordable.


The Minimergency Kit!  I have this, I love this.  It's tiny, fits in your purse (not your clutch) and it contains some of the best basics for a night of partying or hanging out.  And the glittery nature glams it up - so you don't feel like someone's grandma giving a super functional gift.  You can snatch it up at Pinch Provisions.

 

The backup battery for the iPhone.  I don't know about you, but I'm a lunatic.  I carry a charger in my purse.  But THIS!  This is a box you charge on your computer and then drop it in your bag if your phone need a quick juicing up.  You can grab this at J. Crew.  Be careful, they're running out FAST.

Sexy beaded knit gloves.  Who doesn't love a great pair of gloves?  And as a gift, if you give a super cute pair....it's even BETTER.  There's also a matching scarf if you like giving sets.  You can grab these from Zara.  Because Zara is true love.

That's all for now.  :)  More to come as I sneak in some holiday blogging time.



XOXO,
Bliss

No comments: