Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Dear November,

I don't know if I've mentioned it before, but I have a severe hatred for the month of November. 

Four years ago today, my dad died for the first time. Oddly enough, you can read that story on this blog. 

And every year since, we've celebrated his Live-aversary. I buy a cake and we celebrate. 

Except, there's no dad this year. Or cake. Or miracle to talk about. There's not much of anything. 

I haven't logged into SL in so long that I'm homeless now. Which is weird. My sis, Nina, lets me squat at her place. Which isn't so bad - I must be the best guest ever. I show up once every three months or so. 

Anyway. It's just a rambling post. Mostly because my mood matches the weather here in New York. It's rainy and dreary. And several shades of November sad. 

But. Thanksgiving is in two days. I'm cooking. And lots of people are worse off in life than I am. So I'll stop my bitching. 

Love you guys lots. Miss you all. Happy thanksgiving to everyone. 


X

No comments: