Sunday, March 2, 2008

You're Nobody Until You've Been Gossiped About..

Hoooooo!

Okay, if you watch Gossip Girl, you get the title of this blog entry.

So..I love the show. I have since the pilot episode. It's great iTunes download for the treadmill - the clothes are AMAZING, the music's hot and the stories are nuts.

Recently, however, I've been TIVOing the episodes. So, in order to catch up, I had a little mini-marathon and watched the last few episodes I had on my TIVO.

Creepy coincidence? At the same time I was watching it, I got a notice from Ivalde that they were opening a store in the Gossip Girl sim!

So, Blissie threw her new Hello Kitty tracksuit (thanks, Moo!) on and ran out to check it all out.

What I found..was that the Gossip Girl sim had changed a lot since I last went out there when it first opened up. A ton of my favorite stores had shops up..and the noobs..were NOT so noobish anymore. Nothing rocks like a stylish noob. :) I had a blast teaching them about stores, how to modify clothing and what could and couldn't be shared.

Anyway, if you have the time, I really think it's worth taking a look at. Great NYC sim, great shopping, and pretty great activities too centering around the show. And the mods their are REALLY nice.

And no post of mine is complete without a picture, is it? :) Well, here you go. This is how Blissie starts her day. :)




Until next time,

XOXO

B

1 comment:

Blogger said...

That pic is SOOOO you!!!

At my wife's old house, she took one of the 4 bedrooms and made it a huge closet to compensate for a smallish master closet. It looked just like that pic, only on all 4 walls! LOL

She even had a couch in there!

Since we built the new house, it's got a nice closet (like mine had! lol), so the other bedrooms are safe! ;)