Monday, January 26, 2009

Hip Tranquil Chick

So I have this nasty habit.

I'm constantly trying to find some kind of..balance to my life. Something to make me centered and calm and filled with clarity.

In my quest I've tried a lot of things and bought a lot of things.

Tonight in the middle of tossing things around the place looking for a book to lend a friend of mine, I came across one of the books I bought in the pursuit of happiness.

Hip Tranquil Chick.

Don't laugh.

Okay..you can stop laughing now.

I did skim the book when I bought it. Kind of. So I started reading it tonight..and thought I'd share it with you. :)

See for yourself what you think of the Hip Tranquil Chick Manifesto..



www.hiptranquilchick.com





XOXO,
B

1 comment:

wtchy said...

Before signing the manifesto, i go out to buy the following:
corrective glasses
crayons
inhaler
dictionary
piggy bank
full-perm palm tree
yoga mat
glade plugin and tulips
evian, strawberries and rice bread
numi teas, bath salts and a journal
a rock

now all i need is a positive pal....oh! that's you Blissie! my hip tranquil chick pal! love you!