Monday, May 18, 2009

Honey, I'm Home!!!

spent the last four days in one big party.

danced on tables..chairs..decks..the whole nine

drank my heart out

i ate my heart out

didn't get sea sick ONCE

laid on the beach at the Atlantis and got a sweet tan and some sexy beach hair

i slept a total of 7 hours in those four days. the last two hours of sleep i think i might have passed out..didn't really GO to sleep (shoes and all were on when I woke up)

i had the most FUCKING amazing vacation ever

:) god bless girlfriends and the joys we can share with them

okay world.

i'm ready.

bring it on. :) i can totally handle anything

(except staying awake..lol!)

PEACE!


B

5 comments:

wtchy said...

OMG! it must have been AWESOME for you to drop the F bomb! i don't believe i have EVER heard you use it! lmao! I am glad you had a great time, you sure needed it! I am soooo glad you are back though! i missed you!!!!

Me said...

:) I missed you!

Can't say I'm REALLY happy to be back.

I'll just take you with me next time - then I don't need to worry about coming back.

LOL!

Joonie said...

BLISS!! I'm so glad you had so much fun! I would have loved to have seen you dancing on the tables! LOL

Glad you're back, too. You were missed!

Hugs
Joonie

Parker said...

I am so glad you had an amazing trip. I wish it could have been longer for more enjoyment and "relaxation". Missed you much and glad you are back.

Me said...

I missed you guys too!

OMG..everyone should vacation - it's the best!!