Friday, May 1, 2009

Remember Where You Came From..

After reading the lovely Joonie's blog, I started to think.

Yeah, I think every now and then.

Sometimes, even if you can't go "home", you can remember.

You can remember where you came from..

How you got where you are..

And where you want to be.

But the point is..look past the stuff in the middle - the things that made you walk away, the things that made you hurt - and remember how everything was when you started.

I'm on a mission these days to just figure me out. And have fun at my own pace..and in my own way. I'm spending my time making my own visions a little more of a reality.

But..I like to think that I've never forgotten where I came from and how I got here. And I carry that with me - because if you forget where you came from..how will you ever know where you're going?

I think everyone should do the same.

Visit an old haunt. :) Catch up with an old friend.

You'll be happy you did.



XOXO,
B

1 comment:

Parker said...

You are so wise Ms. Blissfulness. You speak well on this subject. Thank you for the reminder.