Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Wandering..

“I know not how I may seem to others, but to myself I am but a small child wandering upon the vast shores of knowledge, every now and then finding a small bright pebble to content myself with.”

So life has been busy..

I've become a dreaded SL absentee - which isn't too bad. But I miss my friends.

I know the fashion blog has quieted a lot. As has this blog.

Things will pick up again, I'm sure. But for now..I kind of enjoy the silence. :)

Hope all is well for you and yours.



XOXO,
B

1 comment:

Yordie Sands said...

Well, I think you are amazing, Blissie. I understand what you mean about being an absentee, but you'll find your way back. Just don't let anyone make you feel like you must be here, that creates so much silent pressure. Hugs girlfriend.