Sunday, November 14, 2010

Old Lives..New Lives.........Blurry...


It's funny what SL can do to you when you first start.  Or even your first..one..two..or three years into it.

What's even funnier is how things can go from all encompassing to.....meaningless.  How people can fade from your rearview mirror and leave you wondering if they ever belonged in the picture to start with?

Though, it's strange how some people never fade from your life, isn't it?  Even when things are crazy..and hectic..and life's just sucking you into a big black hole - some people always surface in the sea of insanity and throw you a line to bring you back.  Those are the people you should always keep close.  Always remember to check in on THEM too.  Friendship is a two way street.

I'll always say it.....I've come so far in SL, and learned more about myself than I ever thought possible.  Fallen into so many black holes, and crawled my way out (never on my own - always with the help of the best friends in the world), stood tall and laid on the floor with footprints on me.  But..I always get back up.  SL isn't just a cartoon world.  It can beat you down if you let it.  It's the people you surround yourself with that can truly make the difference.

So to my besties..who made it from my old life..to my new life..from my free skin to my pricey skin..from my house, to my island to my skybox.....

I love you.  And in this particular holiday season, I am more than thankful for you.  I am grateful.

Your world can change in the blink of an eye.  Make every second count - don't waste your time and energy on the unimportant things in this world.  Zoom out on that picture you're looking at and take it all in.  Best advice?  Just Live.


XOXO
Bliss

1 comment:

bigd Flanagan said...

Looks combined with wisdom is just lethal. You always hit the mark!