Sunday, September 18, 2011

Happy Birthday To Me....

And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years.”
~Abraham Lincoln



I've been blessed to celebrate my birthday with some of the most amazing friends in Second Life for the last four years.  :)  I reflect a lot about the family I've built in SL, about those who have left and those who remain.  My family is large, and sometimes they may all seem very different - but I know deep down they're all the same; good people. 

In honor of my friends who aren't around in SL to celebrate my birthday with me anymore, I offer up the following..

"Though we drifted apart in distance I still think of you as being right here. And although we have many new friends, it is our friendship that means the most to me."


XOXO,
Bliss

No comments: