Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Mr. Moo..?


Rumor has it Mr. Moo has left Second Life.  Well, not quite rumor.  More like a notecard from him.

Well, loyal reader, you know my story with Mr. Moo.  Our love, our friendship, our journey.

While I don't think my contact with Mr. Moo has completely ended (come on, he can't get rid of me that easily..), I am extremely saddened to see him quit SL.

Anyone that's ever spoken to me knows that I use my relationship with Borday as an example of everything - because the things we withstood were crazy.  But our friendship was strong enough..and we never gave up on each other.

I wish him all the best, and send all the love and light I can muster to him.  May his travels bring him peace, joy and prosperity - wherever they may take him (hopefully, though..they bring him back to us..LOL).



XOXO,
B

No comments: