Friday, March 23, 2012

Fifty Shades of Grey

Okay. 

I gave into the hype.

I downloaded the highly popular 'Fifty Shades of Grey' by E.L. James.  Everyone's raving about it.  So...it can't be that bad, right?

Well..the story was........addictive.  The heat, the attraction.....the intensity is amazing.

But the story....is somewhat like watching a bloody accident.  You want to look away, but you can't.

I have never suffered to finish a book (save Moby Dick, maybe) like I did with Fifty Shades of Grey.

And then the ending!  I mean...what?!

 Don't get me wrong.  The sex?  Smoking.  But there is a point where (as hard as it is to believe), you get too much of it and you just want it to stop in the book.  Like..they need to seriously stop.

The plot?  Less than.  The  reality of the characters?  Doesn't exist.

 It's a guilty read.  Some excellent sexing tips.  But nothing about this book makes it a MUST READ.

Sorry popular folks.  I disagree with your opinion on this one.

But don't let me judge for you.  Check it out for yourself.

http://www.eljamesauthor.com/books/fifty-shades-of-grey


XOXO,

B

No comments: