Saturday, March 31, 2012

Happy Anniversary to the Savoy!

Wow.  Can you believe the Savoy Jazz Club turned four years old this past Wednesday ?




A wonderful evening of great DJs and live performances was hosted at the club. Parker Janick did a great job decorating and hosting (as always!).  

I've had so many amazing memories at the Savoy - and I think my blog post would be truncated if I started recounting everything.  I've worked there..played there..and everything in between.  Owners Crighton Johin and Bill Mondegreen are fantastic - from their vast music knowledge (and teachings!) to their generous spirit in letting the Savoy be used as a venue for various charity auctions and fundraisers. 

A better place and better people..well, you won't find. 

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Marco%20Island/207/69/22

If you haven't been, you're missing out.  :) 


Happy anniversary - and here's to many more years.


XOXO,
B

No comments: