Friday, November 23, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving and a Joyous Black Friday!

Let me start with..HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

I hope everyone had a safe, healthy and enjoyable Thanksgiving.  :)

This year (as with every other), I am incredibly thankful for the amazing family and friends I am blessed to have in my life.  I am grateful for everyone (the good and the bad) that have touched me and helped to make me who I am.  I am also very appreciative of the love and support I've been given by my on-line friends since my dad has been sick.  I can't thank you all enough.    

I hope you're all smart and fit enough not to get trampled on Black Friday as well.  Over the last few years, I've become a huge fan of Cyber Monday.  Anything that reduces the amount of people that try to touch me, breathe my air and race me to those amazing black boots is heaven-sent in my book.  :)

And for anyone that saw Mark Sanchez run into the ass of his own teammate yesterday..this is for we (sad) Jets fans:


Lots of love and light to you all.  :) 



XOXO,
B

No comments: