Sunday, November 25, 2012

'Tis the Season

For those who don't know me....I seriously LOVE this time of year. 

So, as soon as I packed away the Thanksgiving decorations...the tree was UP!


While so many people are in such unfortunate situations right now (Sandy, economy, etc.), I'm extremely thankful for the people in my life and the blessings I have been given. 

Before things get super hectic, I just want to take the opportunity to thank you - for reading my blog, for being a part of this amazing experience with me, and for sticking with me even when I vanish for days and weeks on end.  There would be no Gypsy Woman or Black Sheep Fashion Diaries without you.  In the end, there would probably not even be a Blissie Boucher.


:)  The view from here?  It's amazing - filled with love and light and all of the good and kind things I could ever want or need in this life.  And for that, I am grateful. 



XOXO,
B

No comments: