Monday, February 11, 2013

Love...

Sometimes you can get so overwhelmed by the negative things in life that you forget love is everywhere. It doesn't have to be romantic - love comes in all forms. I've always loved this quote from Love, Actually. It sums it all up perfectly. Don't believe me? Search the hashtag LOVE on Instagram. Love is universal - the pictures will come from all over the world. :) Love is everywhere. From families to friends to lovers. Soak it in and enjoy it.

Whenever I get gloomy with the state of the world, I think about the arrivals gate at Heathrow Airport. General opinion's starting to make out that we live in a world of hatred and greed, but I don't see that. It seems to me that love is everywhere. Often, it's not particularly dignified or newsworthy, but it's always there - fathers and sons, mothers and daughters, husbands and wives, boyfriends, girlfriends, old friends. When the planes hit the Twin Towers, as far as I know, none of the phone calls from the people on board were messages of hate or revenge - they were all messages of love. If you look for it, I've got a sneaky feeling you'll find that love actually is all around.



XOXO,

Bliss

Picture from http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/093/1/5/Love_is_Everywhere_by_Chanti_mei.jpg

No comments: