Monday, September 15, 2008

Marly's!!





So, I was lucky enough to court the very lovely Marleen Vaughn into the showcase. Now, if you look classic style up, you'll find her picture there with a LM for Marly's.

I snapped some quick pics before tomorrow night's showcase..because I think she did an AMAZING job setting up (I was shopping while she was setting things up..lol).

If you've never been, check it out tomorrow and then grab a LM and head off to see her store for more great goodies. Party's from 6-8 PM SLT at the Wild Jungle Beach Club - come one, come all!

:) Mr. Moo and I made good use of the roof poses..just hanging out for some time while I changed outfits.

And yes, I've been a deadbeat about posting showcase blogs. I'll be better, I promise.


XOXO,

B




2 comments:

Parker said...

I can't wait to see the stuff Marly has to offer.

Anonymous said...

great stuff Bliss :) another great showcase find!