Monday, March 9, 2009

My Guilty Pleasure..

Hey, we all have them.

:) So here's mine...



Yes, I am a Keeping Up with the Kardashians fan.

Yes, I did lay in bed (though I was sick) on Sunday and watch the 8 hour marathon - though moving wasn't an option at ALL. LOL!

It was the best way to pass the day without having to sit up, I think.

:) I think everyone should check it out for some mindless fun - and at the very least, great fashion.

Also, newly discovered..

Think your day sucks?

Instant Cheer-Up:

http://www.fmylife.com/

The stories are so insane, you can't help but laugh.

Enjoy!


XOXO,
B

1 comment:

Parker said...

I missed you on Sunday. I am so sorry you were ill. but you did have a bit of mindless fun while you were so that is okay.

I still don't know what my guilty pleasure is. I will have to ponder it. Might be SL.