Sunday, April 29, 2012

The Last Week of April....

Happy Sunday, kids!

Been a really hectic and busy month for me - sorry for being so absent.  Hopefully May flowers will bring some peace and quiet (yeah, right!).

Spent yesterday hanging out in the Hamptons.  Shopped, hung out with some friends, had the best Thai food EVER.  Visited a very old friend who, incidentally, had a Costco sized bottle of bubbles on his deck for his kids.  Bubble blowing..good friends..eating Thai food..beautiful weather..and an all around good time is what the impending summer is all about!



I stopped at an amazing farm on the way home, bought some rhubarb to make Rhubarb Cupcakes with Whipped Cream, so INSANE fresh sugar snap peas (incidentally, they make better raw TV snacks than potato chips) and a huge bunch of lilacs that make my house smell sublime.

This morning I cracked out a rough 5 mile run. 


:)  And I got the following from my Nike+ system:



Makes this weekend pretty awesome. 

Hope you have a great week, my loves!  Hopefully I'll be back to posting regularly soon.


XOXO,
Bliss

No comments: