Thursday, November 27, 2008

So..

Mr. Moo and I have broken up.

And the reasons are between us - so please don't ask why.

But.

Things should continue as usual. Attending his gigs..chatting him up when you see him..inviting him to where you are.

I'll be bouncing around more. I've quit all of my hostessing jobs.

The future of BP is uncertain right now. I really only used it to promote Moo's gigs and sales and stuff. Hey, if you're on my friends list I'll tell you about the sales anyway. And if not, get into his subscriber or group to keep up with him.

And no, I'm not looking for another guy. There's only one for me.

So, if anyone has any ideas how I can get him back, please let me know - cuz I don't.
But after 15 months (which, according to Crighton's theory of six SL days for every 1 RL day is 8 years for us), I'm not going to say this is the end for us totally. He IS my best friend. Not was. Is.

I had a talk with Aeryn not too long ago about time healing all things. And that the smallest word like..hello..can say a lot between people.

So.

That's where I stand now. On severely unfamiliar territory not too sure what I'm going to do.

So I'll be around. And you know how to find me if you need me.


B