Thursday, December 20, 2012

Something to Think About....

Maybe in the wake of the Sandy Hook shooting, there is some truth to this.



What's the old TS Eliot quote?

This is the way the world ends, not with a bang but a whimper.

Scary, isn't it?

Well.  Sometimes, all you need to do is spread love.  Because that's all we can do to counter the senseless hate and violence all over the world.  Why?


I believe this.  With all my heart, I believe that love will always shine through in the darkest of hours.  And believe me, our hour as mankind is pitch black right now.

With that, I offer you..26 Random Acts of Kindness - not just to honor the Sandy Hook victims, but to remind us all that only we can spread the love and make this world a better place for the generations to come. 

This one is small, but it's my personal favorite.  A simple act, yet it can mean so much.


You try it now.  Tell me how you feel afterwards.....

:)  Happy almost Friday.



XOXO,
B


No comments: